Are You Ready for Dessert?

Are You Ready for Dessert?

I hope so.

I started my first food blog (Confessions of a Foodie) several years ago, mainly because I'd collected tons of recipes in my various email addresses. I had every intention of trying every single one.

But, of course, I only tried a few handful of them. At the same time, many of the ones I hadn't gotten around to trying looked just too good to simply dump. How to save then until I had a chance to cook/bake/otherwise fix all this yumminess?

Hence, after a few false starts, Confessions took off.

After a couple of years, I realized that every Monday, I was posting vegetarian recipes to the blog (check out several Meatless Monday posts, beginning here and here), so Vegetarian Delights: A Confessions of a Foodie Offspring was born.

At the same time, I realized that every Thursday (or almost every Thursday), I was posting diabetic recipes and, occasionally, hints on living with diabetes. Hence, Diabetic Delights: A Confessions of a Foodie Offspring came into being.

And now, it's time to start Just Desserts.

How long will this last? Good question. The honest answer is that I have no idea. But that's okay.

The dessert posts begin on Monday, September 30. See you then!

Comments

Popular Posts